- To ensure your safety.
- To give you the best diving experience as possible.
- To treat you with respect, consideration and to provide excellence in service onboard.
- To be responsive to special requests and needs.
- To plan each trip with respect to weather, sea conditions and animal behavior in order to maximize your diving experience
- To keep our ships in top condition, clean and in good mechanical repair. Please note that each ship has many complex systems and it may be impossible to prevent some maintenance problems during your trip, despite our best efforts.
1. Marine Life
All together we love, protect and respect our Ocean!
In some rare times guests demonstrate unsafe or irresponsible behavior towards marine life that may cause harm animals and/or impedes on other guest’s experiences.
It is your responsibility to follow the Crew’s and Instructors’ directions and recommendations with respect to interaction with the marine life and animals.
In the unlikely event that an individual is causing harm to the marine life and/or impeding other guests, the Crew will speak to that person and give them a formal warning. If the guest continues the same behavior, the Crew has the authority to stop their Diving activities for the remainder of the trip without any compensation.
2. Thailand’s National Marine Parks Regulation
Diving in the Surin and Richelieu Rock Islands is regulated by the Surin National Marine Park.
The regulation is very strict regarding the marine life interaction:
– don’t touch and/or feed any coral and/or fishes
“We touch with eyes , and take souvenirs with pictures only”
– do not smoke on islands and beaches
– do not litter anything excepted in the bins in place
A tax allows the operation of the park, surveillance, maintenance, the establishment of buoys – anchors are prohibited.
All passengers must pay an entry fee of 500฿, and divers an additional fee of 200฿.
3. Diving Safety
It is your responsibility to attend dive briefings and comply with the principles of safe recreational diving.
Deco diving or deliberately “going blue” is not allowed for safety reason and the remoteness of medical facilities.
The captain and the Instructors have the right to revoke the diving privileges of anyone who is diving unsafely.
With over 25 years of operational experience running dive charters, we have learned the safest alcohol policy is to restrict guests from bringing their own alcohol on board. We provide a wide selection of beer, wine and alcohol from the ships bar at reasonable prices.
To treat our crew and staff with courtesy and respect.
6. Getting Sick
We sincerely hope that you stay healthy and don’t get sick during your trip. Please let the crew know if you are not feeling well so that we can give you extra love and attention and also do our best to prevent anyone else onboard from getting sick.
Happy Customer Reviews
Latest Blog Posts
If you’ve ever been to Thailand, you’ve probably noticed the rathersignificant use of plastic. Unlimited plastic bags in the supermarkets, plasticstraws and plastic cups in
Nous le savons tous, la crise du coronavirus a affecté de nombreux secteurs, y compris le monde de la plongée sous-marine. Dans de nombreux pays,