Nitrox Diver Course : Get your Nitrox certification in just one day!
In recreational diving, enriched air or nitrox (or EAN) is defined by any mixture of nitrogen and oxygen with a percentage of oxygen between 21 and 40%.
The two most commonly used Nitrox mixes are: 32% and 36% oxygen. In all cases, the other gas in the mixture is nitrogen.
Diving with such a mixture can bring you many advantages:
- Longer limits without decoration
- Shorter surface time intervals
- Reduction of fatigue after diving
- Better gas consumption (+ 10%)
- Reduced narcosis
- Up to 50 times cleaner than standard air
- Additional safety with flight times and diving at altitude
Our boats are fully equipped with Nitrox filling stations and our Instructors are Nitrox Certified.
They will teach you a much safer way to dive and you can be certified as a Nitrox Diver in just one day!
Included: Free Online Learning + Hotels transfers + 2 dives + Instruction + Certification
4 Students Maximum
When booking, your online learning will be configured to save you time