Koh Bon Island, North of Similan Islands, the pierced Island, offers on its west cost a long rocky ridge where Manta are often encountered in the migration period.
- Koh Bon Pinnacle : Advanced Levels – Depth 18 to 40 meters – Good visibility – Current moderate to strong
The Pinnacle is covered with soft yellow corals and sea fan with a great variety in coral fish species, school of barracudas, tunas, and jack fishes swimming around.
- Koh Bon West Ridge (called also “the Point” or “the Finger”) : All Levels – Depth 8 to 35 meters – Medium to Good visibility – Current soft to moderate
A long descending rocky wall and covered with soft yellow, green and blue corals, here is the best point of passage of pelagic species and manta rays during the season.
A daytrip of 2 dives including :
- Transfer to Go / return of your hotel / Khao Lak area
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks and breakfast on-board
- Tanks & weights
- Instructor – Divemaster
Not Included :
- Thai Marine National Park fees (access 500 thb / park + 200 thb / diver / day)
- Personal Diving Equipment (500 thb)