Dive Phuket Schedules & Prices
Daily we go the best dive sites around Phuket and Phi Phi.
If you like Diving Khaolak you will certainly enjoy the to Dive Phuket offering different topography and scenery. The “S.K.A. cluster” is must: – Shark Point with his red soft corals and his white sand bottom, where it’s frequently encountered leopard sharks – King Cruiser Wreck and its schools of fishes – Anemone Reef, with its anemone’s field just below the surface, looking like a small Richelieu Rock.
It is important to know while you want to Dive Phuket is that each site have its own specificities: coral reefs … shallow or deep dives … drift dives … shark dives … wreck dives …
We have every dives you are looking for!
Planning 2018 / 2019
|Racha Yai||3 Dives – from 4.300 Thb|
|Shark Point / Anemone Reef / Phi Phi Island King Cruiser / Racha Noi||3 Dives – from 4.300 Thb|
|Mini-cruisesTo the Similan or Koh Bon / Richelieu||2 Days / 2 Nights – 7 Dives|
Prices are including:
- Transfers hotel/boat/hotel (Patong / Kata / Karon)
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks and breakfast onboard
- Tanks & weights
- Multilanguage Divemastering
Send your query or ask for customized program.
You can rent all your personal diving equipment with us
A full set of equipment can be rented for 600 thb ( about 15 €) per day:
- BCD : 200 thb (about 6 €)/ day
- Regulator : 100 thb (about 5 €)/ day
- Suit : 100 thb (about 5 €)/ day
- Fins: 100 thb (about 5 €)/ day
- Mask & snorkel : 100 thb (about 5 €)/ day
- Nitrox computer : 300 thb (about 7 €)/ day
- Nitrox : 300 thb (about 7 €) / filling
- Tank 15 L : 300 thb (about 7 €)/ day