What more will you get with us?
With Andaman scuba, at first you will have more space on board as we limit the number of passengers on every cruise.
- Our boats are never overcrowded or overbooked!
- The cabins are for 2 passengers only (double bed or twin beds) and are cleaned daily
- Our boats offer cabins with en-suite private shower-toilet, or semi-private shower-toilet (1 shower-toilet shared for 2 cabins only) The crew have their own shower-toilet. Meaning you will not have to queue for your morning shower, when other boats make you share 3 to 4 toilets between 20 passengers + the crew, meaning a long wait for the morning rituals 😉
We serve better quality food with a wider choice and variety (fishes – meats – sea food on every lunch & diner) and in quantity – Fresh fruits and desserts
- Vegetarian dishes are also offered, and we cater to your preferences. You can choose your preferred breakfast a la carte.
- If you come to the dining table later than the other guests, you don’t have to be worry that you’ll only find rice to eat 😉
The dives are guided by professional instructors and divemasters, certified from different diving organisations, with minimum 3 years experience of the dive sites of Thailand and Myanmar.
- This will ensure, not only your safe diving, but also that we will take you directly to the specific interest of each and every dive site. We are also flexible with regard to the organisation of the daily schedule and can adapt the dive entry times based on how many divers are already on site.
- We prefer to not meet large groups of divers from other boats during our dives ;-)On our cruises you will not be assigned unsupervised recently certified divemasters or instructors that are learning on the job on your dives and organising the diving day with generic timetables
- There is no rush, we are flexible: after all it is your diving holiday time 😉
- And last but not least, we also have on board free Wi-Fi and the natural in built DNA conviviality of Andaman Scuba
So in fact you get a lot more when you compare with other centres for spending just a little more 🙂 However If you are looking specifically for a cheap price, and if the living standards on board and diving organisation are not your main priority leading your choice, then in Khaolak you will find other dive centres offering good low budget Liveaboards. Just remember that with Diving Liveabords as with everything else in life, we get what we pay for.
What ever way you choose to go, Andaman Scuba wishes you fantastic dives in our beautiful underwater kingdom!
Latest Blog Posts
A female zebra shark gives birth to three babies, all alone! It was in an Australian aquarium that a female zebra shark laid eggs that